Re: RFS: autossh - Automatically restart SSH sessions and tunnels

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 05:55:59PM +0100, Jens Peter Secher wrote:
> Filippo Giunchedi <filippo@esaurito.net> writes:
>
> > i see, next time i'll file also the ITP :)
>
> But you should also file one now, even if you have already made the
> package.  In the ITP, say how your package can be obtained.  The reasons
> are that
[snip]

I've just filed it,

I'll close it when autossh hits unstable because package is already uploaded.

thanks to martin f krafft for his sponsorship

filippo.
--
Filippo Giunchedi
GNU/PG key id: 1024D/6B79D401

At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the
computer.
tried it.
-- Donald Knuth