Re: Looking for a Sponsor

Hello Matthew,

	Just noticed it. I somehow got false information that its not possible
to ITP a package without first getting a sponsor. So I packaged phpbb and sent
a request to -mentors and -devel(on 03-11-02; Sylvain ITP'd it on 07-11-02) looking
for a sponsor who can check the package and give me suggetions.

Any way am trying to contact him, as you said (and I hope ;) he might be
willling to sponsor my package. Thx for your help.

Cheers,
madhu

+++ Matthew Palmer [19/11/02 09:21 +1100]: