Re: Looking for a Sponsor

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Shiju p. Nair wrote:

> I was wondering if someone would be willing
> to sponsor my initial package named `phpbb'.

You've lucked out, I'm afraid.  There's an ITP filed against phpbb from 11
days ago.  You should have posted an ITP (after checking that one wasn't
already active) when you started working on the package.  I suggest you get
in contact with the DD who filed the ITP to see if you can work together.
Or, at the very least, they'd be the logical candidate for sponsoring your
package.  <g>

BTW, an excellent job packaging.  Just, unfortunately, you got beaten to the
punch.

--
Matthew Palmer, Debian Developer
mpalmer@debian.org     http://www.debian.org