[debhelper style] install target

Hello Developers,

dh_make produce a debian/rules that look like this (for a single binary package).

build:
	dh_testdir
clean:
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	dh_clean
install: build
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	dh_clean -k
	dh_installdirs
binary: build install
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	dh_installdocs
	dh_installexamples
	dh_installmenu
	dh_installcron
	dh_installman
	dh_installinfo
	dh_installchangelogs #CHANGELOGS#
	dh_link
	dh_strip
	dh_compress
	dh_fixperms
	dh_installdeb
	dh_shlibdeps
	dh_gencontrol
	dh_md5sums
	dh_builddeb

As you see, all the dh_install commands are in the binary target, so in fact
'install' do not fully install the package.

I think it is better for 'install' to really install, so that
we can make debian/rules install and look at where the files are put
so I would rather put the dh_installxxx command in the install rules.

What do you think of it ?

Cheers,
(Please CC me!)
--