Re: Multiple Binary and man pages

"Marco Presi" <mpresi@lugroma.org> writes:

>  sr> Hrm, the cleanest solution would be to send the manpages to the upstream
>  sr> maintainer and have him edit the build scripts so that the correct
>  sr> manpage gets installed.
> It is not possible, because the man pages were written by
> me. Pristine source come with no man pages :((

Send them to the upstream so it comes with man pages in the future :)

> I've tried the solution proposed by Joey (using the .TH field in the
> man source), but it didn't work... so  I think the only way is to do
> it manually as many of you have suggested.

Is there a reason why they must be different?
If I see it right the -enhanced has just more options? *I* would prefer
to see in a manpage what i miss by not installing the -enhanced version.

Just my 2¢ :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!