Multiple Binary and man pages

Hi mentors!!

I am  packaging a  multiple binary from  a single sources.   The two
binaries provides the same server functionality and differs just for
compilation options, let's say:

"server" and "server-enhanced".

My  problem  is this:  for  the  two packeges  I  want  to have  two
different  man  pages (in  fact  "server-enhanced"  has more  config
options that "server") but it would nice if the man pages could have
the same name ("server.conf.5")

I don't know  how to resolve this, because in the  /debian dir I can
put just one file named "server.conf.5"

I  already  red  dh_installman  man  page, but  I  didn't  find  any
suggestion to solve my problem.

Tnks to all,

Ciao Ciao

Marco

--
"..When the Mind is too open, the Brain could drop to the ground..."
--Anonimouos --