Re: Use of the BTS for managing sponsorship

Le Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 06:09:53PM +0100, Mark Brown écrivait:
> The BTS is all well and good but it isn't the answer to all our
> problems.

It's the same for all bugs (even bugs on usual packages), people learn
to CC the submitter or to use the xxxxx-submitter@b.d.o form. And as you
said, debian-mentors would get the mail ...

It's not a real concern anyway, since the BTS is not meant to contact
someone directly but more to keep a record of what's going on.

I don't consider the BTS as the ultimate solution, but it's better than
the current CGI. People already know about the BTS (in particular
sponsors ... and sponsoree should learn anyway).

And I'm going to push the BTS as long as nobody provides me
another working replacement to the current CGI.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com