Re: architecture in script

itz> The package uses a generic name for one of its configuration
itz> files.  I >want to create a symlink from the generic name to the
itz> correct (architecture-dependent) one.

Geert> Could you tell us that makes sence?

Colin> It makes perfect sense if the package he's talking about is
Colin> Architecture: all.

Colin> Personally I might be inclined to make the package
Colin> Architecture: any in this case, though.

I assume by this you mean you'd select and copy the correct file at
binary-package creation time, rather than installation time?

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087