[binary+libs] or [binary] + [libs]

Hi.

I am on the progrss of packaging passwdgen as a process of becoming a
debian developer.

The package comes with a binary and a library to implement the funtions
but so far no other program has claimed to be using them, so far.

I was planing to release the package as a binary only with libraries
attached to it, but I would like to ask for advice from the mentors.

I may have an sponsor (my regular one) but I will come back for help if
him is not willing to do so after his holidays.

TIA,

J.

--
Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.HispaLinux.es/~data/  |  data.pandacrew.org

My idea of Heaven is a solid white nightclub with me as a headliner for all
eternity, and they LOVE me.
		--Father Dyer (The Exorcist)