Re: package status overview for developers (was: auto-builders..)

* Christian Hammers

| On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 11:54:43AM +0900, Oohara Yuuma wrote:
| > or http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/
|
| Wow, this is great! Can you please convince the Debian webmasters to
| put this script somewhere more easily  accessable on the web pages?

in a while, we will hopefully have developer.debian.org which will
act as an information portal (oh, how I hate that word) for
developers, with their bugs and packages and various statuses.
Currently, we are waiting for an interface to debbugs which we can
use.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-