Sponsor wanted

Hi,
  I'm looking for a sponsor for GtkBalls [1]. I have created initial
packages [2], so please take a look at them and be as critical as
possible. This is my first packaging, so is likely to contain mistakes.
[1] http://gtkballs.antex.ru/
[2] http://www.tildemh.com/tmp/debian/

I am a computer science student at Cambridge University. I have been
following the debian-devel and mentors lists for about six months now;
been using Debian for a few years. So far, in relation to free software,
all I have done is work on my own GPL'd software and submit bug
reports/patches to other projects. I am now wanting to help with Debian,
packaging to begin with, then possibly move onto help out with some of
the larger issues when I learn more about the way they currently work. I
have been reading the new maintainers guide, developer's reference and
(part of) the policy manual and so hope that these gtkballs packages
will be the first stage toward becoming a Debian developer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

| Mark Howard               cam.ac.uk   mh344@ |
| http://www.tildemh.com    tildemh.com    mh@ |