Re: Sponsor wanted

On 8 Jul 2002, Mark Howard wrote:

>   I'm looking for a sponsor for GtkBalls [1]. I have created initial
> packages [2], so please take a look at them and be as critical as
> possible. This is my first packaging, so is likely to contain mistakes.

Okay, the package has built on my box and is also lintian clean. Both the
MD5 sum and the size of the original tgz differed from the archive on the
upstream site, so I have not uploaded the package yet in case you want to
check whether this is an issue.

You can find the whole thing ready for upload at
http://phobos.fs.tum.de/~geier/debian/

Have fun,
   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4