sponsorship for jedit debs

Hello all,

Some time ago I filed the bug report indicating my intentions to
package jedit.  This deb and its releases since the bug report have been
hosted at www.jedit.org via sourceforge.  I decided to host them at
sourceforge to allow me to have time to reread the debian.org/devel/
docs a few more times, as well as give me an opportunity to get some
reps in creating debian packages.

I've been a Debian fanatic for a while now, and would like to make my
contributions official.

I have yet to get my gpg public key signed by a debian developer, but since
I will probably be moving to Kansas City next month looking for work and
I'm not currently very close to any developers in my area (Augusta, GA)
I was planning to wait till I move, before worrying about getting my key
signed.

So i guess i'm looking for a sponsor/mentor to

1) review my packages @ sourceforge.net/projects/jedit and critique them
2) sponsor and upload them until i've reached developer status
3) aid me in clarifying the requirements for attaining developer status
4) etc ..

If you would be willing to help/sponsor me I would greatly appreciate
it, and if not, I thank you anyway for listening, responding, and even
flaming if I deserve it.

David H. Askew