Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

* Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> [010113 17:31]:
> > Only for very few tasks you will require to be an official Debian
> are not important, neither is login access to Debian systems.

What about odd programs with breakage on non-x86 platforms?  What if I
someday end up with a package like that, want to see it for myself, fix
the problem, and send the patch upstream like a good developer?

Having access to platforms I dont have locally (x86, ppc, m68k, i do
have locally.  sparc, not yet) is a nice thing.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)