closes: in changelog and closing bug reports...

I have the following in my changelog:

  * New maintainer (closes: #98251)
  * Install upstream man page (closes: #93474)
  * Removed Suggests: wmaker (closes: #82998)

however the bugs weren't closed automatically. Might it be because of:

  * Not uploaded, found new upstream release

(I made another new version, and only uploaded then. So this was never
the "topmost paragraph". Might that be the problem?)

I guess I should just close them "by hand" then, but am wondering why
this happens, is "Closes:" case sensitive?

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe