Re: lintian-warning copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 03:17:09PM -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> > W: prips: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-like-dh_make
> > N:
> > N:   There is "Upstream Author(s)" in your copyright file. This is not a
> > N:   fixed field name, it's just a default dh_make value. You should adjust
> > N:   it.
> > N:
>
> ... this "long description" is spectacularly uninformative!

Er, what else is there to say but that what I said above? It says that you
should adjust the string "Upstream Author(s)" in your copyright file, isn't
it obvious? And isn't it obvious that it is left to you to change it the way
you like it[1], since there is no specific format mentioned?

[1] as long as it's not 'Upstream Author(s)' :) and since this was deemed too
pedantic, it's been removed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.