Re: ITP: gphoto2 -- digital camera library (conflict with libusb0)

> I put it in contrib, since the licensing is a bit unclear.  It probably
> belongs in main.  The LGPL core do dynamically loading of GPL drivers -
> without explicit notice that that is allowed.

There's no license conflict there.

The GPL only allows linking with other code under the GPL, but the LGPL
allows an automatic upgrade to GPL status, so the two can be linked with
no problem.

If an LGPL core loads GPL and non-GPL drivers at the same time, then
that could be a problem, but if all of your drivers are (L)GPL, you're ok.

Eric