ITP: gphoto2 -- digital camera library (conflict with libusb0)

I am not a Debian maintainer yet.

I signed up to become a Debian maintainer in order to maintain gphoto2,
and started the process of becoming one around January, but I could not
complete the "skill" tests due to lack of time and a publicly available
version of gphoto2, at that time.

So my application was rejected and removed from the applicant web page.

I have created Debian packages of gphoto2 2.0 beta1 (+ libusb 0.1.3.b).

   deb http://www.ping.uio.no/~oka/debian unstable contrib

I put it in contrib, since the licensing is a bit unclear.  It probably
belongs in main.  The LGPL core do dynamically loading of GPL drivers -
without explicit notice that that is allowed.

There is already an older version of libusb (bundled in usbtools)
in Debian unstable, but it doesn't provide /usr/bin/libusb-config

What should I do next?

-- Ole