Re: ITP: glib2, gtk2, inti

--- Robert Bihlmeyer <robbe@orcus.priv.at> wrote: >
Michèl Alexandre Salim <salimma1@yahoo.co.uk>
> writes:
>
> [your mail formatting was totally messed up, BTW]

Yes, sorry about that :) Using the university's
network connection to do most of my e-mailing and
somehow or another it is fraught with problems, not
sure how they set up the firewalls. HTTP access was
particularly slow so I did not bother doing a preview
- sorry for that, and for sending it twice too. Timed
out loading the 'message sent' page.

> > Have not managed to package Pango - can anyone
> assist me in finding
> > out what is going wrong? Basically the package
> failed the install
> > stage of the rules script if installed using an
> alternate path
> > (specified using prefix or DESTDIR).
>
> Exactly how does it break? Copy the exact error
> message if feasable.

Thanks for the offer :) Will post it tomorrow.
Probably going to set up Red Hat on my other machine
to see if building the RPM works.

Regards,

Michel