dh_installinit and dh_installkpatches questions.

Hi,

I am packaging mosix, which is a cluster computing tool which does fault
tolerance, load balancing and process migration.

It comes as 2 kernel patches. One is a standard kernel patch which I handle
with dh_installkpatches. The other is a tar file, which has to be untarred
in /usr/src/linux.

Can I handle this too with dh_installkpatches ? How otherwise would be a good
way to do it ? Currently, I just have a note in README.Debian to do it
manually.

Also, with dh_installinit, the init.d script gets a default priority of
20. How do I change it ?

I tried dh_installinit -- defaults s90 k10

It makes the debs fine, but during installation, update-rc.d grumbles of
bad parameters. Am I using the wrong syntax ? I'm using debhelper 3.0.19.

Thanks,

viral

--
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.