dpkg-statoverride and creating users in postinst

Hi all

Does anyone know of any packages that have been updated to use
dpkg-statoverride for managing suid/sgid binaries owned by users created
during the package's postinst? I'm looking for the 'correct' way of
handling a situation where I need to create a user and make binaries owned
by that user suid/sgid. Yes, I have read the -devel and -mentors archives,
but I can't seem to find consensus on the best way of doing this.

TIA

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/