Re: _i386 changes file for binary-all package?

* Matt Zimmerman

| On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 08:50:10PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
|
| > I am building fortunes-bofh-excuses - just a couple of data files for
| > fortune.
|
| Is there any reason why they shouldn't be included in fortune proper?

That they are distributed separately and that I am planning on
packaging more of them?  fortunes-kernel, fortunes-opensource,
fortunes-jargon, maybe fortunes-calvin, fortunes-matrix etc?

And that some of them get big - fortunes-jargon is about 1.2MB
unpacked.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.