How to deal with lintian "E: missing shlibs information"

Hello,

I'm building a python bindings file with ecasound, and I've decided I'd call it
python-ecasound just like other python binding packages...

Now, lintian tells me thus :

E: python-ecasound: no-shlibs-control-file usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/libpyecasound.so
N:
N:   Though the package includes a shared library, the package does not
N:   have a shlibs control file. If this is intentional, please contact
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org about this so that this error gets included
N:   in the overrides file for Lintian. (With that, Lintian will ignore
N:   this bug in the future.)
N:

What should I do? Put a debian/python-ecasound.shlibs ?
What should I put in there.

What really makes me confused is the fact other python packages do not
seem to have this error generated from lintian, and yet they do not seem
to have the shlibs file either.

regards,
	junichi

--