Sponsor for linkchecker package

Hello,

I packaged linkchecker and need someone to sponsor it.

Package: linkchecker
Version: 1.2.10
License: GPL

LinkChecker can check HTML documents for broken links.

thanks, Bastian Kleineidam

-----8<----- original ITP ----8<------
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Hello Debian developers.

LinkChecker is a tool I wrote some time ago to check my HTML pages.
It has grown into a program that can check whole web structures
for broken links.
Its licensed under the GPL.

Features:
o recursive checking
o multithreading
o output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV or a sitemap
  graph in GML or XML.
o HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Gopher, Telnet and local
  file links support
o restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
o proxy support
o username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP
o robots.txt exclusion protocol support
o i18n support
o a command line interface
o a (Fast)CGI web interface (requires HTTP server)

At the Homepage on http://linkchecker.sourceforge.net/
you can find the Debian package as well as the source tarball.
It is also apt-able:
deb ftp://linkchecker.sourceforge.net/pub/linkchecker ./

Because I do not have a Debian account yet I need a sponsor to upload
this package.

Greetings

     Bastian Kleineidam