Re: Installed ld.so.preload-manager 0.3.2-2 (source i386)

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 03:30:06PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:

EHLO,
I post this msg here from -devel for a nm dubt.

> >  ld.so.preload-manager (0.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Closes:#70398
> I've noticed sort of a trend here lately. Changelog entries are getting
> more and more ambiguous. Can this stop please? Descriptions and specifics
> in changelogs are never a bad thing. This sort of entry is of little use
> and might as well be removed completely.

from wnpp doc I read:

***
Of course, the easiest way of closing bugs is to include the appropiate
entry on the changelog and append '(Closes: bug#nnnnn)' to it. In this
way, the bug will be closed at the time the new package gets installed
into the archive.
***

from it I can understand that changelog is parsed when installed on the
archive.

So what's the best way to write a changelog?
In my opinion is to write somethins like:

* Closes:#9999
  A question on BTS parser
* other changes ...

does it works?
What about the syntax? is it space|case sensitive?
Closes: bug#9999
Closes:#9999

thanks,
KA.