Re: Installed ld.so.preload-manager 0.3.2-2 (source i386)

Cosimo Alfarano <alfarano@students.cs.unibo.it> wrote:
>from wnpp doc I read:
>
>***
>Of course, the easiest way of closing bugs is to include the appropiate
>entry on the changelog and append '(Closes: bug#nnnnn)' to it. In this
>way, the bug will be closed at the time the new package gets installed
>into the archive.
>***
>
>from it I can understand that changelog is parsed when installed on the
>archive.
>
>So what's the best way to write a changelog?
>In my opinion is to write somethins like:
>
>* Closes:#9999
>  A question on BTS parser
>* other changes ...

Of the forms I've seen, I prefer:

  * BTS parser fix (closes: #9999)

... or similar. Reading that as "BTS parser fix, which closes bug#9999",
it seems to makes sense.

>does it works?
>What about the syntax? is it space|case sensitive?

See section 10.4 of the Developer's Reference:

#  Technically speaking, the following Perl regular expression is what is
#  used:
#      /closes:\s*(bug)?\#\d+(,\s*(bug)?\#\d+)*/gi