Re: Why cannot I upload my package?

Tomohiro KUBOTA writes:

> Yes, this is me.  (Though it doesn't have kubota@debian.org...)

I checked out my key and it seems to be suffering the same (non-fatal)
problem. I ran --send-keys to update my key once I saw it added to the
keyring server, but the same version is there. What am I and Tomohiro
missing?

I use this (red bean) address for my packages, so it's not causing me
any trouble, but it would be nice to know.

For reference:
  gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-keys 0xF1968D1B
  http://www.red-bean.com/~decklin/public-key.asc

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)