Re: Why cannot I upload my package?

Hi,

From: Michael Beattie <mickyb@es.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Why cannot I upload my package?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:24:55 +1200

Yes, this is me.  (Though it doesn't have kubota@debian.org...)

> > The ftp server seems very crowded probably because of Potato release...
>
> what do you mean?

You said about /org/ftp.debian.org/something directory.  I misunderstood
that I have to access to ftp.debian.org.

> try uploading directly to auric. you can do this as follows in your
> ~/.dupload.conf:
>
> $cfg{auric} = {
> 	fqdn => "ftp-master.debian.org",
> 	login => "kubota",
> 	incoming => "/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming",
> 	mailto => "debian-changes\@lists.debian.org", # stable
> 	mailtx => "debian-devel-changes\@lists.debian.org",	# unstable, exper.
> 	visibleuser => "",
> 	visiblename => "",
> 	fullname => "Tomohiro KUBOTA",
> 	dinstall_runs => 1,
>         method => "scp"
> };
>

> then use: dupload --to auric <changes_file>

Thank you.  This will work.  However, I sent a modified public
key which includes kubota@debian.org and I'd like to use this
key-id for packaging.  I will wait for another several days for
this key to be registered.  If my new key seems not to be
registered for several days, I will rebuild my packages with
kubota@debian.or.jp and adopt this way.  I am not so hurried
because it is not likely that woody will be frozen in several
days. :-)

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/