Re: Uploading

H. S. Teoh writes:

> Could not chdir to home directory /debian/home/hsteoh: No such file or
> directory

I believe you need to log in to auric normally at least once so that
your home directory is created. Try uploading again after you do that.

> It appears twice, one before the files were upped, and one after,
> and it asked for my password twice too. Is this normal?

That might just be a side effect of the above problem, but check to
see that your upload method is "scpb" and not "scp".

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)