Re: Updating gnupg

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 12:45:42PM -0400, Gopal Narayanan wrote:
> The reason for the rejection of the manpage is obvious when you look
> at the existing diff.gz file for gnupg_1.0.1-2 on frozen:
>
> http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists/frozen/non-US/main/source/gnupg_1.0.1-2.diff.gz
>
> Looks like the maintainer of gnupg, James Troup, decided to
> hand-install a man-page. Look at the diff file above. It should be
> obvious as to the changes he made (also look at his changelog
> entries), and why you had a reject on the diff for the manpage.

The manpage was installed in the diff because it got excluded from the
tarball by accident. I guess you should install the original in the tarball.

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E