Re: New package

Quoting peter karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se>:

> Damn. That means I actually have to read it. I don't really like it, since
> it's too slow to download all messages using fetchmail (because of it
> downloading it one by one), and Pine doesn't handle digests very well.

Tried using mutt? I love it! (with Sven Guckes .muttrc ofcourse :)

> Is the list gated to a newsgroup somewhere?

http://lists.debian.org  - everything you need :)
So, for example if you want to package 'helloworld2000',
you'd search for it in the bottom of the page, and find out
if its ITP'd already.

I dont know if there are any list->news gateways, but a quick
search on google indicates there are atleast some.

> peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

Regards,
 Stefan