Re: New package

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 07:25:21PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:

> Damn. That means I actually have to read it. I don't really like it, since
> it's too slow to download all messages using fetchmail (because of it

If you ask people will probably be happy to CC you and you can always
check through the archives on the website before you actually upload to
see if you missed anything.

> downloading it one by one), and Pine doesn't handle digests very well. Is
> the list gated to a newsgroup somewhere?

There was linux.debian.devel but I don't know if that's still
operational or what distribution is like.  Try looking around on
DejaNews.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/