Re: New package

Ben Collins:

> If you read the developers documentation,

I did. Must've missed that section.

> you will see that you need to send and ITP (Intent To Package) to the
> debian-devel mailing list.

Damn. That means I actually have to read it. I don't really like it, since
it's too slow to download all messages using fetchmail (because of it
downloading it one by one), and Pine doesn't handle digests very well. Is
the list gated to a newsgroup somewhere?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html