Re: What happened to new-maintainer@debian.org

	The problem happened with me!, 3 weeks ago I sent my application,
two weeks ago I sent an email asking the status of my application, no one
soul responds!
	What happening?
	Is it working yet?

	Thanks,
		Aldenor

Aldenor Falcao Martins, M Sc
DEE - UFPB - ETFAL Internet Admin
aald@ieee.org
	And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost
	P.S.	Maybe someday I'll sleep