Re: What happened to new-maintainer@debian.org

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 02:07:04PM +0200, Norbert Nemec wrote:
> > I sent the first application containing all the data ~4weeks
> > ago, resent it ~2 weeks ago
>
> That's a mistake. Don't resend your application (especially after two
> veeks of waiting). It just makes James angry.

I heard the last person that resent their application got a visit from
The Boys...

Really though, from what I've heard it takes awhile to get the apps
through.

I sent mine in back in March and I haven't gotten approved yet. Which is
fine, I haven't really been putting in my "how to make .deb files"
studying.

Mark