New maintainer applications

Hi all,

Firstly, I'd like to thank the New Maintainer team for processing my
application so quickly. I think I may have already said that
everything went rather quickly for me (my account was created within
the same week). So, to help others, I've attached my application. Feel
free to use it for examples for others.

Ed.

--

<Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au>      Edward C. Lang     <edlang@debian.org>
PGP Fingerprint: 22 6C D3 0F A5 BA 1A A0  40 75 08 6D 83 CA B7 29

Name:	Edward C. Lang

Preferred login name:	edlang

E-mail address for subscription to debian-private:

	Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au

Phone number: [Deleted] (International code, area code, # number)

Address: [Deleted]

I intend to package X-Chat <http://xchat.linuxpower.org/>. Currently
this is being maintained by Shaleh <shaleh@livenet.net>, but he has
stated that upon my becoming a Debian developer he will hand over
maintainership of it to me.

I have read the Debian Social Contract and sincerely agree to uphold
its principles and aims to the best of my capabilities.

My PGP keyring, of 1024 bits in length, has been signed and verified
by Drake Diedrich <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au>.

My PGP keyring is available from the pgp-ring servers, with the
fingerprint 22 6C D3 0F A5 BA 1A A0  40 75 08 6D 83 CA B7 29.

pgp -kx -a Ed.Lang

bash-2.02$ cat edlang.asc
Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/2A878271 1999/01/20 Edward C. Lang <Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au>

bash-2.02$ pgp edlang.asc

File contains key(s).  Contents follow...
Key ring: 'edlang.$00'
Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/2A878271 1999/01/20 Edward C. Lang <Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au>
sig       154B8A6D             Drake Diedrich
<Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au>
sig       2A878271             Edward C. Lang <Ed.Lang@pcug.org.au>

Thankyou for processing this application.