Questions about making package more conformant to Debian Policy...

I am the maintainer of the powertweak package.  I have the package in a
decent enough shape that I want to make the package more conformant to the
Debian Policy manual.  Powertweak (http://linux.powertweak.com/) is a
software that tweaks various pieces of hardware for optimum / increased
performance.

Here are my questions:

* The upsteream author is placing the powertweak binary under /sbin.
Should I change this to /usr/sbin?  Isn't /sbin the place for system
binaries?

* Powertweak is not a daemon.  It can be run either at boot time or by
root.  Currently I have a rc script under /etc/init.d to run powertweak on
start-up.  The policy manual says in section 3.3.4:

"There is another directory, /etc/rc.boot, which contains scripts which are
run once per machine boot. This facility is provided for initialization of
hardware devices, cleaning up of leftover files, and so forth."

Does this mean that I should place my script under /etc/rc.boot instead of
/etc/init.d?

Thanks.

Thaths
PS: I am sending this email from my personal home account because the mail
server at work seems to be foobared.
--
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson