Re: [A try again . . .] Mail Server

Dear John Smith,
On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 06:12:20PM +0100, John Smith wrote:
> Dear Mentor List;
this is the wrong mailing list for your request. Go back to the debian
webpages and read what the several mailing lists are good for. Maybe you
will find out what this list is good for and that you should write to
debian-user instead.

>     I would like to apologize for my previous mail where I placed redhat
> instead of debian, I do ask for forgiveness. I currently use RedHat, but
> I have been asked to migrate the services to a Debian environment. Now,
> why I seek guidance, and unfortunatly, that is why my email address
> begins with "redhat", due to my past situation. In the end, all boils
> down to me being a new systems engineer in this area under debian, so I
> would like to have some help.
I think nobody really cares about you using redhat, people will answer
anyway, _IF_ you ask the correct list. But it must be tough to work at a
company where people call you "redhat" and not by your real name...
I find it even more depressing, that you are not telling your real name, but
who cares?

Good luck,
Christian.