[A try again . . .] Mail Server

Dear Mentor List;

    I would like to apologize for my previous mail where I placed redhat
instead of debian, I do ask for forgiveness. I currently use RedHat, but
I have been asked to migrate the services to a Debian environment. Now,
I use debian as a workstation, but have never tried as a server. That is
why I seek guidance, and unfortunatly, that is why my email address
begins with "redhat", due to my past situation. In the end, all boils
down to me being a new systems engineer in this area under debian, so I
would like to have some help.

Much Respect

John Smith