protocol: closing bugs

I recently adopted dhcpcd, and have made 3 uploads to close almost 20
bugs against the potato version, which includes daemons for both 2.0.x
and 2.(1, 2 ,and soon 3).x kernels.

I am looking at the remaining bugs which are, for the most part, filed
against the slink version of dhcpcd, which only includes the 2.0.x
kernel daemon.  Most of the bugs do not exist in my potato package, so
are these bugs still suppose to be open?  Or do they stay open until
potato is released?  Or should I try to update the slink version of
dhcpcd as well (wouldn't think so since it is already stable)?

Any advice is appreciated on how to handle this.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
Dennis Kelly                    email: dpk@egr.msu.edu