Re: multiple binary packages (again)

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 06:11:59PM -0400, James Mastros wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 01:55:33AM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > Apart from that, isn't there a non-US problem with the SSL support ? Take
> > > care not to install in main something that could not be exported by US
> > > residents.
> > right, i have to break source in two anyway. i can't put source in main
> > distribution that require some non-US packages, can i?
> No, but you can put source in non-US/main that builds both main and
> non-US/main binary packages.

Can you? Isn't main supposed to be free standing? Clearly the source
can't go in main, so the binaries can't either.

xpdf and xpdf-i have the same .orig.tar.gz. Mind you, I wouldn't build
them from the same source package even if I could; too hard to apply
the -i patches during build.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).