ispell ready for your review/upload

Hi Tony (my sponsor),
(Other mentors, FYI),

I think I've got ispell ready; lintian complains about nothing
but the /usr/doc location (which I left that way on purpose
while waiting for guidance from the policy committee).

I've upgraded, installed clean, deinstalled, downgraded each of
the packages, and tested the programs, but please don't assume
I didn't miss anything.

I've got the source under cvs, so if you change anything,
please tell me too so I can commit the same changes here.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

You can find it all at
http://www.someotherplace.org/david_coe/debian/  --
if you'd rather I email it to you, just say so.

Thanks.