Re: Can someone NMU chimera for me?

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Decklin Foster wrote:

> I've been running the actual binary for several weeks with no problems
> (well, other than buggy layout, but that's another issue :-), and it
> went through the suggested upgrade/downgrade tests with no apparent
> problems for me. Thanks for uploading it!
>
> BTW, that lintian warning is in the old version as well. (But my own
> packages don't have any so far. Knock on wood ;-)

I was wondering something, though, before I upload it.  On the Alpha, it
seems that the URL entry area reverses the input on the keyboard (for
example, if I type "http" it prints "ptth" in the box).  Is this behaviour
duplicated in the i386 version?  If not, I can always debug on Alpha
further after the upload...