Re: Can someone NMU chimera for me?

Christopher C Chimelis writes:

> I packaged it and will upload it in the morning.  In the meantime, have
> you tested this version pretty thoroughly?

I've been running the actual binary for several weeks with no problems
(well, other than buggy layout, but that's another issue :-), and it
went through the suggested upgrade/downgrade tests with no apparent
problems for me. Thanks for uploading it!

BTW, that lintian warning is in the old version as well. (But my own
packages don't have any so far. Knock on wood ;-)

--
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/
The Web is to graphic design as the fax machine is to literature.