Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

Raphael Hertzog writes:

> Of course, as long you're not a registered Debian developers you cannot
> upload your packages. The soluton is that the sponsor will upload the
> package you'll do. The official maintainer will be
> debian-qa@lists.debian.org. After all when you correct bugs on orphaned
> packages, you're doing Quality Assurance.

Sounds good, I'll subscribe right after I finish writing this. I'm
also trying to work on non-orphaned backages as well (for example
right now i'm fixing a bug in gsfonts-x11.) So keep in mind that you
can always just send patches :)

--
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/
The Web is to graphic design as the fax machine is to literature.