Help: Why am I kicked out of -devel list?

Hello, all,

I was removed from debian-devel list because of lots (how many?) of
bounces got from my ISP (at Uni) two days ago.  There was alrealy such
a case a half year ago, but I can't now find that message.  Following
is error message which I got from list server.  Offending beasts seem
to be:

1. Mail server of my ISP has policy of not relaying mail, but it is
   asked to relay message (though message is for me too) to
   <debian-devel@Infodrom.North.DE>.  Why is there such an address in
   the smtp session between list server and my ISP server?

2. What does "CNAME lookup failed temporarily" mean?  How long will
   the delayed message be keeped in the queue of murphy.debian.org
   before it gives up?

All hints will be appreciated.

Regards,
        Rui

--- Begin Message ---
Your mail address zhurui@cs.tu-berlin.de has been removed
It generated an excessive amount of bounced mails.

Before sending in a subscription request to
debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org again, please ensure that
this problem has been resolved.	 When in doubt, ask your system
administrator or send mail to "postmaster".

The last one of those bounced mails has been quoted below: