Re: first debian package

Ok, I added "-lc" to the linker command, and that did indeed take care
of the lintian warning (it's not complaining about anything now).  As
for not having a soname set, I'll have to confess that I don't quite
know what you mean (I'm still a tad new to the non-windows programming
world...).  Any chance you could elaborate on that detail, or point me
to where I could find some information?

Anyway, if you've got time to take another peek at it, I've updated the
snapshot at http://www.debian.org/~adric/installwatch/ - any comments
would be appreciated.

Thanx!