first debian package

I've just completed (yeah, right!) packaging installwatch, which is my
first debian package.  I'd appreciate comments from anyone who has the
time to take a look at it, and see if (where) I made any errors.  It's
currently available at http://www.debian.org/~adric/installwatch/.

Particularly, if anyone can explain to me what lintian is actually
complaining about, I'd be most grateful.  It says something about the
shared-library not being dynamically linked against libc... but if I do
"ldd /usr/lib/installwatch.so", it shows "libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6"
(among others).

Thanx!