Unidentified subject!

Hello,
	I really don't know if this is the right place to post this message.
Please apologize me if I'm wrong.

I have made a debian package of a talkd replacement called
blacklisted-talkd. Now that talkd is not inside netstd package it's been
quite easy; I've made some tests installing and uninstalling it and it seems
everything works fine. I would like to contribute it to debian distribution,
but I don't know neither how should it be done, nor if there is some kind of
'standard test' the package should pass, etc. Could you tell me what should
I do now? Thank you.

Regards,

Fernando Sanchez