Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sun, Nov 22, 1998 at 12:05:03PM +0100, Fernando Sanchez wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I really don't know if this is the right place to post this message.
> Please apologize me if I'm wrong.
>
> I have made a debian package of a talkd replacement called
> blacklisted-talkd. Now that talkd is not inside netstd package it's been
> quite easy; I've made some tests installing and uninstalling it and it seems
> everything works fine. I would like to contribute it to debian distribution,
> but I don't know neither how should it be done, nor if there is some kind of
> 'standard test' the package should pass, etc. Could you tell me what should
> I do now? Thank you.

To test your package, download lintian (it's packaged) and use that to test
the .debs (read the man page for info).

Also, make sure you read the developers reference and policy manual.  You can
find these in the developers corner at http://www.debian.org. There is also
information there on becoming a new maintainer if you are interested.  Just
read to your hearts content.

If you have anymore queries feel free to ask.

Regards,

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5